Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Oxfordwriter

Default How do I restore inches for page setup (from points)?

I have to embed fonts for my dissertation. This is all well and good, but
now my page setup is in points rather than in inches. I'm okay with leaving
this for the diss, but I would like to return my other documents to the
regular inches settings. Can anybody help?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Carol

Tools | Options | General | Measurement Units.
--
Carol A. Bratt, MCP

"Oxfordwriter" wrote:

I have to embed fonts for my dissertation. This is all well and good, but
now my page setup is in points rather than in inches. I'm okay with leaving
this for the diss, but I would like to return my other documents to the
regular inches settings. Can anybody help?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
garfield-n-odie [MVP]

In Word, click on Tools | Options | General | Measurement units:
choose your preferred unit of measure | OK. If Word won't let
you change the setting there, then see
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=299339 "You cannot change
ruler measurement unit from character units after upgrade to
Office XP" or http://www.gmayor.com/Character_Units.htm .