Henderson_Rick

Default How can I add a page after endnotes?

I want to put Work Cited from a different document at the end of my Endnotes,
but when I click at the bottom of my End notes I cannot choose Insert | Break
to enter a page break. If I simply paste the works cited into the Endnotes,
they become endnotes and I need them to have continuous page numbering.