Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
[email protected] awhitelaw@gmail.com is offline

Default HTML mail merge to email

I'm having trouble with word adding lots of extra XML data into my
emails that I don't want!

I have used Script editor to insert my HTML into the word document
structure, but in the end I gave up and used copy and paste into word
as a message composer. when I use script editor to change that document
when I click refresh it opens the file in Word again!

Anyone know the best way to go about this?

Thanks in advance.

Alan

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Cindy M. Cindy M. is offline

I'm having trouble with word adding lots of extra XML data into my
emails that I don't want!

I have used Script editor to insert my HTML into the word document
structure, but in the end I gave up and used copy and paste into word
as a message composer. when I use script editor to change that document
when I click refresh it opens the file in Word again!

Anyone know the best way to go about this?

Have you tried changing the filtering settings in
Tools/Options/General/Email Options?

Cindy Meister
INTER-Solutions, Switzerland
http://www.word.mvps.org

How do I mail merge to EMAIL from MS Word AND add a pdf attachment Lily@Insight Mailmerge 24 January 15th 07 09:33 PM
Mail Merge to Email with Attachments plus varied body text sjSQW Mailmerge 2 November 20th 06 02:34 PM
Email Mail Merge LSivak Mailmerge 3 November 9th 06 07:38 PM
'No such interface supported' when I mail merge HTML doc to email Andy W Mailmerge 3 August 2nd 06 09:03 PM
Changing the From email addrews in a mail merge Sarah Microsoft Word Help 1 July 19th 05 06:05 AM