Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
jhoung jhoung is offline

Default Word Default MailMerge datasource

I am initiating a mail merge from access with code similar to the following:
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/209976
The macro works, but now whenever I open Word to a blank document, or any
unrelated non-mailmerge document, I get the message "Opening this document
will run the following SQL command: Select * from [table from macro]. It
occurs when I have no applications open. I think somehow the macro has
altered my default Word settings. Anyone know how to fix this?