Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
[email protected] texasaralynn@highstream.net is offline

Default Excel 2007 - Filters and Mail Merge

I am trying to do a mail merge from a filtered set of data (using
Excel and Word 2007); however, Word pulls all entries (even those not
included in my filter) to finish the merge. How can I delete those
entries that I do not want included (those not included in the filter)
without having to do this one by one?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

After you have applied your filter, can you open the VBA Editor (in the
Developer tab in the RIbbon), enter the following in the Immediate box, and
post the result he

print activedocument.mailmerge.datasource.querystring

Peter Jamieson
ups.com...

Mail Merge Filters Jan L Mailmerge 4 June 1st 06 06:57 AM
ExcelWord Mail merge transfers 16 digits when Excel shows only 3 John Richmond, Watford UK Mailmerge 8 April 26th 06 06:00 AM
Mail Merge Help Needed. Filters will not work. I am DESPERATE Dee Carpenter Mailmerge 1 January 9th 06 04:07 PM
mail merge from excel-date in excel January 1, 2005 -merged dbase. Elaine Ballon Mailmerge 1 December 23rd 05 08:31 AM
Mail Merge Using Date Filters With SQL Data Source Jonathan Wareham Mailmerge 2 April 25th 05 10:08 AM