Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kisscadie Kisscadie is offline

Default How to I switch between English US to UK?

I've gone into Microsoft Office 2007 Language Settings and enabled English
(UK). The problem I am facing now is how to switch between the two
languages. In Office 2003, I went to the Tools Menu, or Customize and placed
the language icon on the toolbar. However, with 2007 I cannot seem to find
how to do this. Any help is appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Kisscadie Kisscadie is offline

Default How do I switch between English US to UK?

I found the icon in the review tab like you said, thank you! I have no idea
what the status bar is, however, I can alternate between the languages with
ease when necessary. Thanks again,

Kisscadie

---

Kisscadie wrote:
I've gone into Microsoft Office 2007 Language Settings and enabled
English (UK). The problem I am facing now is how to switch between
the two languages. In Office 2003, I went to the Tools Menu, or
Customize and placed the language icon on the toolbar. However, with
2007 I cannot seem to find how to do this. Any help is appreciated.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

The status bar is the narrow strip across the Word window which displays
various user configurable indicators and buttons of which language is one.