Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Bev Bev is offline

Default Show Styles

In Word 2003,when I placedthe insertion cursor on text, the style appeared in
the style dropdown list. How do I see at a glance what style text is in Word
2007?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You can put the classic style tool onto the Quick Access Toolbar. Here's
how:

http://word2007bible.herbtyson.com/2...more-familiar/

--
Herb Tyson MS MVP