Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] pdswoff@gmail.com is offline

Default Word 2003 and Excel 2003 slow

I have two users that are having the same issue with Microsoft office
2003. When they close out of either word or excel it takes what it
seem like a long time to close. In excel you have to go into the task
manager to close excel. Word is the same but will close a little
sooner. I have installed sp3 from office still have the same problem.
I did try to run a repair with the office 2003 install disk but it
would not start up in a timely fashion, and the user needed their
computer. Does anyone know what the cause might be?