Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Adrian Adrian is offline

Default Multiple word 2003 docs to one fax

If I have 5 open documents, how do I fax them all out in one fax. I'd like to
use my own fax modem not a service. I'd like to also not have to merge them
in any way - they must remain seperate documents.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

I would use the ability of Adobe to create a .pdf from multiple files and
then fax that. Haven't used a fax for years, but when I last used Winfax,
you could use it to create attachments that you would send with a fax.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

Doug Robbins - Word MVP

"Adrian" wrote in message
If I have 5 open documents, how do I fax them all out in one fax. I'd like
use my own fax modem not a service. I'd like to also not have to merge
them
in any way - they must remain seperate documents.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

I use MightyFax and that operates in a similar manner. You can create
individual faxes then combine them in the fax software.

"Adrian" wrote in message
If I have 5 open documents, how do I fax them all out in one fax.
I'd like to
use my own fax modem not a service. I'd like to also not have to
merge them
in any way - they must remain seperate documents.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Philip Philip is offline

I have someone in the same position save the files as a tif with the office
document printer, then open the first one in Office Document Imaging and
import the rest. Now you can fax this composite. MS should come up with a
better integrated solution, since office should be a full featured product by
now.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] Russ Valentine [MVP-Outlook] is offline

Not an Office issue. It's a fax issue. The only Microsoft Fax product that
supports the transmission of attachments is Vista's Fax and Scan. All others
require the use of MODI or other third party software to combine documents
into a single file, or faxing through Outlook.
--
Russ Valentine
[MVP-Outlook]