slojen

Default header covers first sentence on the page,

My header cuts off the top part of the first sentence on the page. Any ideas
on how to fix this. I'm using Word 2003
Graham Mayor

Move the header lower. Your printer driver determines the print area
available and this means an unprintable area at the top of the page - verify
with print preview.

slojen wrote:
My header cuts off the top part of the first sentence on the page.
Any ideas on how to fix this. I'm using Word 2003

I thought he meant that the header was overlapping the document text, but
I'm not sure how it could do this since the header usually pushes the
document body down as needed. There's an old trick of setting the top margin
to an absolute amount by using a negative number (very counterintuitive); if
that's been done, then that could be one explanation. Or perhaps the header
includes some "Behind Text" elements that are overlapping the text, but they
wouldn't be cutting it off.