Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Default How do i extract a document from word 2003 to word 2007?

Click on the Office (Pizza) button and then select Open. Nothing else is
required, Word 2003 documents will open and can be edited, etc in 2007.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.

"Eric" wrote in message
I recently upgraded to microsoft word 2007- How do i open my documents
from
word 2003?