Stefan

Default Messages about makron each time I enter Outlook or Word

I recently upgraded to Office 2003, from 2000. Each time I open Word or
Outlook I get the following two messages (translated from my Swedish version):

"The file contains macron with signatures no longer valid or that has been
annuled. Since you use high security level those macron will be inactivated."

The other one refers to Visual Basic:

"Macron in this project has been inactivated. Information about how you
activate macron is in the online help or program documentation".

I did set the macron security level to low, but the messages appears anyhow.
I would be most greatful for a suggestion to how to get rid of the messages.

All the best from sweden!

Stefan

Stefan

Dear Graham,

It works! Thank you for your efforts!

I enclose a gallery with images as thanks:

www.vivotopia.org/worldcitizens

All the best!

Stefan