Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Nush Nush is offline

Default how do i create a line in word that can be written on?

Hi,
I know how to do the basic things in the office programs but at the moment
I am stumped. I am creating an in depth application form. I need to be
able to email this form to people so that they can fill it out and send it
back. When I use the text form field I am still unable to write on the box.
What I would like to know how do i create a line (ie. Name: ___________ )
that can be written on without the line moving?