Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
The Dance The Dance is offline

Default compare two documents in a column each

Is it possible, two have a word document with two column, where the first
column is one document spanning several pages, leaving the right hand column
blank so as to add another document.

for example

Doc A Doc B

1. do not do this 1. do do this
as effects are as effects are
negative Positive

the documents will be spanning several pages, i would like to manually
compare them without swapping windows/documents all the time?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Stefan Blom Stefan Blom is offline

You can use a two-column table (without borders).

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP