Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
Susumu Susumu is offline

Default how to insert a "floating" full-page image?

Hello,

I have a document in which I would like to insert a full-page image on the
second page, and have the text from the first page flow through into the
third page as I continue to add/remove text from the first page. I've tried
using various breaks and positioning settings, but have not been able to
achieve this effect. Is this possible in Word 2007?

Thank you!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

You can only do this if you set up the document with linked text boxes, and
since Word isn't a page layout application, that won't be very convenient.

--
Stefan Blom
Microsoft Word MVP