Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
JM[_2_] JM[_2_] is offline

Default How do I flip a page to print a 2 sided flyer?

I am trying to make a 2 sided trifold flyer. When I print, the inside page
is upside down.
How do I flip one of the pages to print it the correct way?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout

Assuming you're using a duplex printer, this is a printer setting. In the
same place where you select duplex printing, there will be a choice to flip
on the long or short edge. For this you need to flip on the short edge.

http://word.mvps.org