Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
FRANK ZANGARI

Default COPYING FILES TO CD-RW

I am trying to copy my files to a cd.
When i click on properties it has a check mark on archive.
When I right click to send that file to cd-rw a bubble
comes up and says,,
Can not copy business card, access is denied.
Make sure the disk is not full or write protected and that
the file is not in use.

I even tried this on my computer and went to explore and
tried it from there and still get the same bubble.

Properties has a check mark on archive and not on read
only.

Can you help me on this. please be explicit.
I'm no computer nerd.
Thank you

Office 2003 opening shared files from a computer with office 97. Robert Microsoft Word Help 1 January 25th 05 03:48 PM
What is EZP files, word is creating this tipe of files. jgnj Microsoft Word Help 1 January 18th 05 02:33 AM
Deleting Files erika Microsoft Word Help 1 January 11th 05 04:22 AM
Duplicate Files John Flatley New Users 1 December 22nd 04 08:17 AM
RECOVER Temp FILES from CD-RW Kimla Microsoft Word Help 0 December 6th 04 02:59 PM