Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Baffeled by paste

Default Problem with paste

I have Office 2003 Pro and when I copy text then open a new word document the
paste function is dead and greyed out. I have to go to tools , options, edit
and click off and then on the cut and paste options . This activates the
paste function in a new word doc and I can paste. I have reinstalled Word but
still the same problem.
Any help or ideas how to fix this is with thanks
Jim

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Jezebel

Paste is not available if the clipboard is empty.

"Baffeled by paste" wrote in
message ...