absabs

Default Problem with Underline

When I load Word, the Underline icon is highlighted. How do I turn this off
so that when I load Word the Underline icon is off.

Anne Troy

Sounds like your default font is underlined. Just open Word. Hit
Format--Font and uncheck the Underline, and hit the DEFAULT button.
Anne Troy
www.OfficeArticles.com