Zikuya

Default I forgot my Word password

I hope someone can help me. I forgot my Word password. I created it on
September 2002 and I save it in my diskette, and I've losted it. Now I found
it and I willing to re-open it but I can't remember the password. It's about
my father's biography. Does anyone can help me?
Graham Mayor

Never ever read from, write to or print from floppy with Word. This is the
most certain method of ensuring document corruption. Copy to the hard disc
and work on the document from there. This is equally relevant to other
removable media such as CDRW.

If a document is password protected against opening, there is no way to open
it without the password. There are password crackers out there on the web
who you must use at your own risk.

Zikuya wrote:
I hope someone can help me. I forgot my Word password. I created it on
September 2002 and I save it in my diskette, and I've losted it. Now
I found it and I willing to re-open it but I can't remember the
password. It's about my father's biography. Does anyone can help me?

Tim

You can you express password recovery service at http://passwordnow.com
(few minutes, free preview).