Mark Pitts

Default How to save non-English Autocorrections

I am trying to save autocorrections that I have made in Word for writing in
Spanish. All the instructions I've seen apply to English autocorrections. I
use both Spanish and English.

How to do I save my Spanish autocorrections for use on another machine?
Following the methods described, you are not given any choice as to which
autocorrect to save, it is always English.

Any help will be greatly appreciated

Daiya Mitchell

See Method 2 he

To save and exchange AutoCorrect across computers or re-installations:
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...utocorrect.htm

You'll have to find the Spanish ACL file--that link will tell you how,
toward the bottom of the page.

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/

Mark Pitts

Thanks. I have seen the article you refer to. However, when I put in a new
autocorrection in Spanish, and then search for all MSO files, I don't get any
that have recently been changed.

Thanks,
Mark

"Daiya Mitchell" wrote:

See Method 2 he

To save and exchange AutoCorrect across computers or re-installations:
http://word.mvps.org/FAQs/Customizat...utocorrect.htm

You'll have to find the Spanish ACL file--that link will tell you how,
toward the bottom of the page.

On 11/13/05 7:40 PM, "Mark Pitts" wrote:

I am trying to save autocorrections that I have made in Word for writing in
Spanish. All the instructions I've seen apply to English autocorrections. I
use both Spanish and English.

How to do I save my Spanish autocorrections for use on another machine?
Following the methods described, you are not given any choice as to which
autocorrect to save, it is always English.

Any help will be greatly appreciated

--
Daiya Mitchell, MVP Mac/Word
Word FAQ: http://www.word.mvps.org/

Daiya Mitchell

Well, then I haven't a clue. You might need to quit Word for it to save the
changes to the file. Doesn't the article also give a link so you can look
up what the name of the file should be? Try that route instead.