Gean Munger

Default Documents open above the header. How do I fix that?

When I open a Word Document the cursor is at the very top of the page, above
the header. When I click on View, Headers and Footers -- then close the
header/footer tool bar, the cursor is in the right place. How can I correct
this so that the documents open with the cursor at the top margin below the
header?