Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
IndyLarry IndyLarry is offline

Default Word Virus?

I am having a problem with Word. When I try to change font size, or just
change to a different font, nothing changes but I don't get an error message.
I suspect I may have a virus? I ran MS/Office 2003 re-install using DETECT
and REPAIR option. This didn't help. I have removed my "normal.dot" files
and the software rebuilds them but this doesn't resolve my problem either. Am
I missing something?