Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.pagelayout
dande dande is offline

Default Word 2003 Document (Landscape)

Another question from this non-techno learner!

I am producing a landscape, two fold leaflet on Word 2003 and have created
the three columns and inserted copy and photographs. BUT, I find it
difficult to
centre the copy in each of the one third sections.

I have tried adjusting left and right margins in Page Setup but still I
have two much blank spaces to the right and left of the page. The copy just
doesn't look positioned corredctly in the left and right sections when the
finished producted is folded.

Help please!