Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chris Chris is offline

Default Right Curly Bracket

I have 7 lines and i want to add a Curly Bracket to bring them together than
add something to the right of the lines. For example:

David
Chris Friends
John

The curly line will combine those three than Friends should be to the right.
Please help.
--
Chris
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Drawing item - Basic shapes

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Chris" wrote in message
I have 7 lines and i want to add a Curly Bracket to bring them together
than
add something to the right of the lines. For example:

David
Chris Friends
John

The curly line will combine those three than Friends should be to the
right.
Please help.
--
Chris

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Chris Chris is offline

I couldn't find this, can you please help.
--
Chris

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

Drawing item - Basic shapes

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Chris" wrote in message
I have 7 lines and i want to add a Curly Bracket to bring them together
than
add something to the right of the lines. For example:

David
Chris Friends
John

The curly line will combine those three than Friends should be to the
right.
Please help.
--
Chris

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Display the Drawing toolbar. On the AutoShapes menu, choose Basic Shapes.
The Right Curly Bracket is the last one on the palette. You can insert it
and then adjust the size and line weight as required.

"Chris" wrote in message
I couldn't find this, can you please help.
--
Chris

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

Drawing item - Basic shapes