Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Burntwood Burntwood is offline

Default Word 2003: Headers/Footers - "Missing" Toolbox

Until recently the header/footer toolbox appeared when working within
headers/footers, however, the toolbox no longer appears. What do I need to
do to see this appear each time I want to work in headers/footers?

At the moment if I want to insert a header/footer the screen gives me the
dotted lines of these at the top and bottom of the page but no toolbox to be
able to work within them.

Merely clicking the mouse as suggested by an earlier responder is unhelpful
and not an answer to the problem!