elusiverunner

Default How Can I Do This Or Can It Be Done ?

What I want to do is to create a table that is protected so that it can not
be changed in any way, yet I want the individual cells to be free so that
text can be added. It is a simple thing I want, but I can't seem to find a
way to protect the table without protecting the individual cells.
--
Steven.

In God we trust, all others we virus scan.
Jay Freedman

On Mon, 9 May 2005 19:28:02 -0700, "elusiverunner"
wrote:

What I want to do is to create a table that is protected so that it can not
be changed in any way, yet I want the individual cells to be free so that
text can be added. It is a simple thing I want, but I can't seem to find a
way to protect the table without protecting the individual cells.

Put a text form field in each cell, then protect the document for
forms. See http://www.computorcompanion.com/LPMArticle.asp?ID=22 for a
tutorial on forms.

--
Regards,