Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
rizzy

Default URDU font errors

hiya. I'm not sure if this is the right newsgroup and am sorry if it isn't.

I'm having trouble with fonts in Word 2003 when I use Urdu. when I press
certain keys the font changes to Times New Roman. These are the "y", "o",
"h" and the "." keys. It only happens with Urdu and it happens regardless of
what font I'm using. Does anyone know what's going on? I tried repairing Word
but it had not effect.

Thanks

where is the Helvetica font? Valerie Microsoft Word Help 3 April 28th 23 02:52 AM
How to supress spelling and grammar errors for certain font style Heather Linsk Microsoft Word Help 5 August 6th 07 09:26 PM
Font errors SMERTZ New Users 1 February 7th 05 05:59 PM
Default font - possible bulletproof fix in Word 2003 [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 0 January 14th 05 09:14 PM