Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
corvino3 corvino3 is offline

Default Word 2002 Installation

Hello,

I can't register the above because they say it's installed on another
computer. I do have it on my laptop. Any ideas?

Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Did it come with your laptop?

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher

How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/kb/555375

"corvino3" wrote in message
Hello,

I can't register the above because they say it's installed on another
computer. I do have it on my laptop. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
corvino3 corvino3 is offline

No, it did not. It came with an old laptop. I've been using it on all of
mine ever since.

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

Did it come with your laptop?

--

"corvino3" wrote in message
Hello,

I can't register the above because they say it's installed on another
computer. I do have it on my laptop. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

If it came with an old laptop, it was an OEM version, not licensed for any
other machine, so you've already had a better run than you were entitled to.

"corvino3" wrote in message
No, it did not. It came with an old laptop. I've been using it on all of
mine ever since.

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

Did it come with your laptop?

--

"corvino3" wrote in message
Hello,

I can't register the above because they say it's installed on another
computer. I do have it on my laptop. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
corvino3 corvino3 is offline

It was OEM. Thanks very much for your reply.

"corvino3" wrote in message
No, it did not. It came with an old laptop. I've been using it on all of
mine ever since.

"JoAnn Paules" wrote:

Did it come with your laptop?

--

"corvino3" wrote in message
Hello,

I can't register the above because they say it's installed on another
computer. I do have it on my laptop. Any ideas?

Thanks.

Why MS Word 2002 requires installation disk each time launch Lucson Microsoft Word Help 0 May 31st 07 05:46 AM
failed Word 2002 update installation Tooltator Microsoft Word Help 1 October 22nd 05 08:58 AM
Re-install missing fonts in Word 2002 after installation Elizabeth Todd Microsoft Word Help 3 July 9th 05 08:42 AM
Word 2002 Installation Hugo New Users 1 July 4th 05 10:06 PM
Word 2002 installation problems LongTimeAlaskan Microsoft Word Help 1 January 14th 05 03:06 PM