Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
bigobely bigobely is offline

Default printing double sided documents

I have a 60 page word document that I would like to print as a 30 page double
sided document. I could print it then copy it and let the copy machine to the
work but I am certain that Word has the option somehow. Anyone know?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Your printer has (or rather may have) the option, not Word. Read the
manual/Help file for your printer.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~
How to ask a question
http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375

"bigobely" wrote in message
I have a 60 page word document that I would like to print as a 30 page
double
sided document. I could print it then copy it and let the copy machine to
the
work but I am certain that Word has the option somehow. Anyone know?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Tom Willett Tom Willett is offline

It's still not a word function.

"bigobely" wrote in message
|I am networked to a copy machine.
|
| "JoAnn Paules" wrote:
|
| Your printer has (or rather may have) the option, not Word. Read the
| manual/Help file for your printer.
|
| --
| JoAnn Paules
| MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
|
| ~~~~~
| How to ask a question
| http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375
|

| "bigobely" wrote in message
| I have a 60 page word document that I would like to print as a 30 page
| double
| sided document. I could print it then copy it and let the copy machine
| the
| work but I am certain that Word has the option somehow. Anyone know?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
bigobely bigobely is offline

Gotcha. I found that I had to change the setting on my print menu by going
into properties, clicking finishing, and changing the print style to 2-sided.
Thank you.

"bigobely" wrote in message
|I am networked to a copy machine.
|
| "JoAnn Paules" wrote:
|
| Your printer has (or rather may have) the option, not Word. Read the
| manual/Help file for your printer.
|
| --
| JoAnn Paules
| MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
|
| ~~~~~
| How to ask a question
| http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375
|

| "bigobely" wrote in message
| I have a 60 page word document that I would like to print as a 30 page
| double
| sided document. I could print it then copy it and let the copy machine
| the
| work but I am certain that Word has the option somehow. Anyone know?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

That's what I said - check the printer settings.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~

"bigobely" wrote in message
|I am networked to a copy machine.
|
| "JoAnn Paules" wrote:
|
| Your printer has (or rather may have) the option, not Word. Read the
| manual/Help file for your printer.
|
| --
| JoAnn Paules
| MVP Microsoft [Publisher]
|
| ~~~~~
| How to ask a question
| http://support.microsoft.com/KB/555375
|

| "bigobely" wrote in message
| I have a 60 page word document that I would like to print as a 30
page
| double
| sided document. I could print it then copy it and let the copy
machine
| the
| work but I am certain that Word has the option somehow. Anyone
know?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Aalaan Aalaan is offline

I sometimes feel that I am too...

"bigobely" wrote in message
I am networked to a copy machine.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

I didn't think wetware had been developed yet.

--
JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

~~~~~

"bigobely" wrote in message
I am networked to a copy machine.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
JoAnn Paules[_2_] JoAnn Paules[_2_] is offline

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Wetware

--

JoAnn Paules
Microsoft MVP - Publisher