Prev Previous Post   Next Post Next
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
[email protected] mlsrinivas@gmail.com is offline

Default Merging documents with and with out headers

Hi,

I am trying to merge word documents from VB. I tried using Insert+File
and Copy & Paste methods. Both works perfect if I merge similar
documents. But as per the specs I need to merge documents of various
types (with header, with out header, different page settings,
different fonts etc), in short any format of word document, with out
losing the existing formatting.

During my search on web I have come to know that using Section break
with yield the required result. I tried with no luck.

Please help me crack this.

Thanks in advance

Srinivas

Merging Documents Thomas M. Microsoft Word Help 5 February 5th 08 11:38 PM
Merging documents oe New Users 1 September 21st 07 01:52 PM
merging many documents dew New Users 3 January 23rd 06 08:01 PM
Merging Documents Shannon Mailmerge 3 August 3rd 05 04:17 PM
Merging into New Documents Erika Mailmerge 2 December 30th 04 08:48 PM