Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Mary Ann Mary Ann is offline

Default Curly quotes

Is there a way to insert curly quotes, both single and double, with the
circle bit being at the top for both the opening and closing ones.

Autoformat As You Type, Replace Straight Quotes with Smart Quotes puts curly
quotes in but the opening quote has the circle bit at the bottom (the closing
one has the circle bit at the top)

I also get the same result if I use the Insert Symbol, Special Characters.