taxman1120

Default Word doc attached to e-mail converts to Corel WordPerfect

My Dell computer had Corel WP installed when purchased. I later bought
Microsoft Office 2003. Now when I open a Word doc attached to an e-mail, it
automatically converts the doc to WordPerfect. How can I stop this
conversion from happening?

Word Heretic

G'day "taxman1120" ,

Go into an explorer window (browse your computer). In the tools
options select filetypes, set the *.doc file to load word.

Steve Hudson - Word Heretic

Without prejudice

taxman1120 reckoned: