K1FF

Default watermark keeps printing on top even though i have selected behind

I am trying to print a page with a 'watermark, behind the text.

I have selected the appropriate box and when selecting print preview its
show the document as how I wish it to print, however, when it prints the
water mark appears over the text.

Can anyone help me please?
garfield-n-odie

If you are printing with a Postscript printer driver, try using a
non-Postscript driver. For example, my HP Laserjet 4050 offers a
choice of PCL5, PCL6, and Postscript printer drivers (HP calls
them "personalities").

Other ideas: In Word, try turning off background printing in
Tools | Options | Print. In Windows, try turning off printing
spooling and/or advanced text services in Start | Control Panel |
Printers | right-click on your printer | Properties.