Tracy

Default Hyperlinks to documents

I have some hyperlinks set up in my document to open other word files. Is
there a way to open the Word document up to a particular section?
Annie

Hi Tracy,
In the file that has a section, place your cursor at the beginning sentence
of the section, and choose insert, bookmark, and type a short name without
spaces.

In the document that has a hyperlink, link to the file with sections as
normal, then edit the hyperlink, and type #bookmark right after the .doc in
the hyperlink. Example, the section document file name is section.doc, and
the bookmark name is line3 within section.doc. The hyperlink in the other
document is section.doc#line3

Cheers,
Annie