Dan

Default Word and HP 2175 printer

I am using Word 2000 on a Win XP Pro system, with an HP PSC 2175 printer
attached by USB. When I try printing a letter with a color graphics file
placed on the top of the page as a letterhead, it prints a completely blank
page.

I have used the HP Web site to check my printer drivers, and it says I'm
using the latest drivers.

I've seen other messages in this forum about problems with Word and HP
printers. Does anyone have a solution or workaround? I can print the same
graphics file on an Excel spreadsheet without any problems.

-Dan