Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Susan Susan is offline

Default Where is the insert horizontal lines in Word 2007?

I know it exists because I have used it...but drawing a HUGE blank today.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Depends on what kind of line you want and what version of Word, but
maybe you need the Format Borders & Shadings, which is part of
paragraph formatting.

Or maybe you want to insert a Drawing, namely a straight line? (Shift
while drawing it and it's constrained to horizontal or vertical [or 45
deg.?].)

On Nov 3, 11:51*am, Susan wrote:
I know it exists because I have used it...but drawing a HUGE blank today.

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Luc Luc is offline

Susan,
If you mean the horizontal line that extends from one margin to the other.
Then, on the Home tab in the paragraph group click the border button and
choose horizontal line.
Luc Sanders
MVP - PowerPoint