Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
ljune ljune is offline

Default How do I change the email program used to send documents in Word?

In Word 2007, the option to send the document use to open my Outlook account.
Now, it opens my yahoo account. How do I switch it back, so the document is
sent through Outlook?
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

You need to change the program selected as your default mail client. In
Control Panel | Internet Options, on the Programs tab, select Outlook for
mail. You may also want to check the appropriate boxes in Outlook itself. I
don't know how you would access them in Outlook 2007, but in 2003, it's
Tools | Options | Other: Make Outlook the default program for E-mail,
Contacts, and Calendar.