Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
dwaynej

Default unable to put watermarks or clip art in documents

watermarks or clip art will not move into my document
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Shauna Kelly

Hi dwaynej

Try Tools Options. On the View tab, make sure that "Picture Placeholders"
is *not* ticked.

If that doesn't work, let us know what version of Word you are using, how
you are inserting the watermarks or clip art and what error message or other
behaviour you see.

Hope this helps.

Shauna Kelly. Microsoft MVP.
http://www.shaunakelly.com/word