Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Robert11

Default Tabbing Problem ?

Hello:

Using MS WORD 2002.

Will try and describe what's driving me crazy, but apologize if I'm not all
that clear on it.

Sometimes, but not everywhere in a document I'm creating, if I go back to
change something, the following happens:

If I have some text in a line that ends, I put my cursor at the end of the
sentence.
I then press TAB, wanting to go to the next tab position in the line.

But rather than tabbing to the next tab (there's plenty of remaining room on
the line), it goes to the next line down.

Any idea what I may have clicked in options, or whatever, that is preventing
me from just tabbing over ?

Thanks,
Bob

Update problem Roy Smith New Users 2 October 12th 05 10:47 PM
winmail.dat problem Bipsy Microsoft Word Help 2 August 30th 05 05:39 AM
Wordwrapping problem when Korean fonts used micro420 Microsoft Word Help 0 August 10th 05 09:56 PM
Attaching Expansion Pack to Word Documents - Puzzling Problem Jose Microsoft Word Help 1 March 3rd 05 10:14 AM
Word Problem w/Auto Text and Spell Check and Crashing HW Microsoft Word Help 1 January 12th 05 04:59 AM