Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Vicky Vicky is offline

Default Mailing labels from Outlook Contacts directory

I have several contact lists I have created in Outlook and would like to use
one of these secondary lists to make labels in Word 2007. When I choose
Select Receipents - Outlook contacts, I only see my primary contact list. Is
there a way to do this?

Previously in 2003 I was able to create them directly in Outlook but now I
cannot.

Thanks!
Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

If you are setting up the data source from within Word, ensure that your
Outlook contact list is set up as an "Address Book" folder (in Outlook,
select the Contacts folder, look up its Properties, and look at Outlook
Address Book (I can do that here but preceisely how to do it depends on
various Outlook display options).

Alternatively, you can initiate your merge form Outlook by selecting the
contact items you want, then use Outlook-Tools-Mail Merge, and work your
way through the dialog boxes.

--
Peter Jamieson
http://tips.pjmsn.me.uk

"Vicky" wrote in message
I have several contact lists I have created in Outlook and would like to
use
one of these secondary lists to make labels in Word 2007. When I choose
Select Receipents - Outlook contacts, I only see my primary contact list.
Is
there a way to do this?

Previously in 2003 I was able to create them directly in Outlook but now I
cannot.

Thanks!

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
Vicky Vicky is offline

Didnt realize there was a mail merge option in 2007 - I think it was create
letters before. THanks!