Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields
BillMci BillMci is offline

Default Mail Merge with Charts & Save Into One File

I want to be able to create a mail merge with a unique chart in each letter,
however, I also want to be able to save all of the merged letters into one
file. The solution proposed on Cindy Meister's website and the solution that
I have come accross that involves using Excel to house the data and the
letter, can only create and print one merged letter at a time. My goal is to
be able to send one PDF to a client so they can print the merged letters
themselves. Is there any workaround to this?

Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.mailmerge.fields

If you printed each file to the Adobe PDF printer, you could then use Adobe
to create a PDF from multiple files.

Alternatively, if you came up with a way to produce each chart as a picture
you could then use the information on Cindy's site for Mailmerging with
Graphics.

--
Hope this helps.

services on a paid consulting basis.