KJDSmith

Default Word won't let me print pages 41-60 because it's in Section 3 wit.

The selected pages are re-numbered but the system display at the bottom shows
that it's pages 41-60. When I print it does nothing. It does the same thing
with everyone else in the office.

KJDSMITH

Barb - Thanks, the first part worked (printing all of Section 3) but the 2nd
part (s3p2-s3p5) didn't work, it said invalid print range. Is there spacing
or something I'm missing?

"KJDSmith" wrote in message
The selected pages are re-numbered but the system display at the bottom

shows
that it's pages 41-60. When I print it does nothing. It does the same

thing
with everyone else in the office.

KJDSMITH

Barb - Thank you so much. I went back into word help and found it, the
string should read p5s3-p7-s3. YOU WERE SUCH A BIG HELP! THANK YOU. My
boss will think I'm smart!!!!!