Jon Sharp

Default How can I tab backwards?

I would like to be abel to tab backwards but I can't find a way to do it. If
I shift tab it still tabs forward.
canco

You are not clear as to what you are trying to accomplish with a "tab
backwards". There really is no such thing. If you are trying to remove a
tab, simply backspace. If you are trying to move to a tab location before
the current tab, use left arrow. This doe not remove tab just places you
inbetween two tabs. Click on the paragraph tool on the toolbar to see the
existing tabs.

"Jon Sharp" wrote:

I would like to be abel to tab backwards but I can't find a way to do it. If
I shift tab it still tabs forward.

printing font backwards krest Page Layout 2 February 2nd 05 02:41 PM
backwards compatability Word 2003 Richard Microsoft Word Help 3 January 26th 05 01:52 AM
The "Reading View" is a giant step backwards!!! cubpilot Microsoft Word Help 2 January 15th 05 05:23 AM
backwards date Alan Mailmerge 1 December 20th 04 08:03 AM
How can I flip text backwards in works 8 word processor brandyb Microsoft Word Help 1 December 17th 04 11:24 PM