Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Pat

Default Where do I find a recovered document?

I have been working on a complicated document and MS Word crashed. I know I
saved it many times, but I don't know where to look for the recovered
document. Please advise. Thanks.
Posted to microsoft.public.word.newusers
Graham Mayor

If you saved it several times, the last saved version will be in the
document folder where you saved it. Automatically save recovery information
does not save the document!!!! It may allow a crashed document to be
recovered when Word restarts (equally it may not).

Pat wrote:
I have been working on a complicated document and MS Word crashed. I
know I saved it many times, but I don't know where to look for the
recovered document. Please advise. Thanks.

Need to find text in a document, highlight and count them. kboy Microsoft Word Help 2 December 2nd 05 06:22 PM
Protect Document: Find Next Region I Can Edit [email protected] Microsoft Word Help 1 November 8th 05 11:41 PM
Templates gman Page Layout 17 April 22nd 05 06:35 PM
how to find one word at a time in a large document? whartonmatt Microsoft Word Help 1 April 7th 05 05:36 PM
How do I insert and path to find my document in word? ME Microsoft Word Help 2 February 23rd 05 09:53 PM