CyberTaz

Default Routing Documents for Review

Hi Raymond-

Your request suggests that you are at crossed purposes. The point of "for
Review" is so the reviewers are _not_ modifying the original. If you just
want them to revise it, simply send them an email indicating where they can
access the file on the network. A link can be tricky because the path from
each system may differ.

Your choice of link or attach is what is in the menu. AFAIK you can't list a
series of recipients in a single email message and attach to some and not to
others. The attachment is to the message & goes to all recipients of that
message. It may seem like extra work, but each group has to be handled
individually... although you may have features within your email software to
automate the process at least a little. Even if not, two messages is still
seems faster than going down a list and picking who gets what.

Regards |:)

"Raymond" wrote:

Hello!

When I choose "send to" "mail recipients for review" the document becomes
an attachement to the email and I would like to have a link to the document
where it is saved on our network.

Please help me be able to change this default so that a link is provided
instead of the attachement, or even better...how can I get prompted to
choose link or attach the file in case I want to send outside of our
network....?

TIA for your help!

Raymond