Foster123

Default Equations with missing symbols

Cannot add elements in equation editor - square brackets disappear when you
start adding components.

This happened a couple of years ago and the only solution then was to
reinstall Office 2000. We are reluctant to do this again, so is there a
simpler fix. We have tried uninstalling and reinstalling Equation Editor 3.0.
We've also added additional printer drivers but to no avail.

User is on Windows 2000 Professional.

Foster123

Thanks Bob, this worked a treat. Kind Regards. Francesca

"Bob Mathews" wrote:

On 14-Mar-2005, wrote:

Cannot add elements in equation editor - square brackets
disappear when you start adding components.

Check the font specifications in Style Define. L.C. Greek, U.C.
Greek, and Symbol styles should all be set to Symbol font.
--
Bob Mathews

Director of Training 830-990-9699
FREE fully-functional 30-day evaluation of MathType 5
Design Science, Inc. -- "How Science Communicates"
MathType, WebEQ, MathPlayer, MathFlow, Equation Editor, TeXaide