Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
David P. Wilson David P. Wilson is offline

Default MS Word configuration

MS Word 2007 has to configure every time I open it. How do I stop that?
Excel and Access do not have that problem.

--
David P. Wilson
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

Do you have an older version of Office installed alongside Office 2007?
If yes, then you can modify the Windows registry as described in
http://support.microsoft.com/?kbid=928091 "Information about using 2007
Office suites and programs on a computer that is running another version
of Office".