Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Meagan Scott[_2_] Meagan Scott[_2_] is offline

Default reverse text in a document

Hi everyone, I am trying to find a way to reverse text in a word document. Is
this possible as I do not have reverse image on my printer. It will be used
for mirror imagery. Any Ideas. I have been mauling over this thing for two
days now with no luck. HHHEEELLLPPP
Thanks
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
JoAnn Paules JoAnn Paules is offline

Most printers do reverse the image. What kind of printer are you using?

--

JoAnn Paules
MVP Microsoft [Publisher]

"Meagan Scott" wrote in message
Hi everyone, I am trying to find a way to reverse text in a word document.
Is
this possible as I do not have reverse image on my printer. It will be
used
for mirror imagery. Any Ideas. I have been mauling over this thing for two
days now with no luck. HHHEEELLLPPP
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Graham Mayor Graham Mayor is offline

For those that don't see http://www.gmayor.com/rotate_text.htm

JoAnn Paules wrote:
Most printers do reverse the image. What kind of printer are you
using?

"Meagan Scott" wrote in
message ...
Hi everyone, I am trying to find a way to reverse text in a word
document. Is
this possible as I do not have reverse image on my printer. It will
be used
for mirror imagery. Any Ideas. I have been mauling over this thing
for two days now with no luck. HHHEEELLLPPP
Thanks

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Character[_3_] Character[_3_] is offline

Meagan Scott wrote:

Hi everyone, I am trying to find a way to reverse text in a word document. Is
this possible as I do not have reverse image on my printer. It will be used
for mirror imagery. Any Ideas. I have been mauling over this thing for two
days now with no luck. HHHEEELLLPPP
Thanks

Most printer drivers have this as an option, in order to print decals
and other transfers. When you PRINT, go through all of the buttons
labeled 'options' or 'properties' or 'advanced' etc. The wording will
vary.

For just a line or two, you can do it in MSWord. The following is from
TechDigest.tv:

The next tip is a way of printing text backwards, or 'mirror'
printing. It's not a standard document printing feature and you can
only do a line or two at a time but it's handy for creating
eye-catching headlines and sub heads. Open the Drawing toolbar (View
Toolbars Drawing) and click where you want the Mirror text to
appear. Next click the WordArt icon (slanty capital letter 'A' on the
Drawing toolbar), select the plain style in the top left hand corner
and compose your text.

- Character

reverse text in a word document Meagan Scott Microsoft Word Help 2 June 27th 08 06:24 PM
How do I reverse text of a one page document? grandma Microsoft Word Help 3 October 24th 05 11:56 PM
How do I reverse-image text in a Word document? Rolling Road Kill Reporter Microsoft Word Help 1 August 25th 05 08:44 PM
reverse text deentodd Page Layout 2 July 22nd 05 10:52 PM
I want to reverse the text in my document, so it reads backwards,. Chloe Microsoft Word Help 2 February 21st 05 05:23 AM