Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Zeno Zeno is offline

Default word 07, How do I change the cursor back to it's original form.

In Word 07 after a frustrated friend fiddled with many of my settings the
cursor has become a blinking highlighted square the width of two letters.
I've tried everything and can't return it to it's normal form. Does anyone
know how to solve this problem?

Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement
Zeno Zeno is offline

"Zeno" wrote:

In Word 07 after a frustrated friend fiddled with many of my settings the
cursor has become a blinking highlighted square the width of two letters.
I've tried everything and can't return it to it's normal form. Does anyone
know how to solve this problem?

Grsaham

Thank you very much. Your directions did the trick! I should have joined
this site years ago.

Zeno
Posted to microsoft.public.word.docmanagement

"Graham Mayor" wrote:

Windows Control Panel Accesibilty Options Display Cursor width. Reduce
to narrow,

Graham,

Thank you very much! Your directions worked like a charm. I should have
joined this site years ago. I'd of saved hours of frustrated trial and error
key punching.

Zeno